This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, October 18, 2010

Scripts for 1st podcast episode

Hi, I'm Rick, and welcome to the first episode of my podcast. In this site I introduce Usborne books. As you may know, Usborne Publishing is a British company, and in recent years they have become one of the most respected publishers of children's books in the world. A few years ago, they were basically unknown in Japan, but now Usborne books are considered an essential part of extensive reading programmes even in universities.
Usborne has a very wide range of books. So in this site, I'm going to introduce the various series and sub-series they offer, and recommend some of my favorites. Take a look through the site, and please also listen to the other podcast episodes as they appear on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment