This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ladies' Volleyball

The third-place playoff for the world ladies' volleyball championships was played last night. Japan beat the US in five sets. Japan was losing by two sets to one, but took the 4th and 5th sets easily, to win a bronze medal. Apparently, that was the first time in more than 30 years for the Japanese team to win a medal.
I'm not sure whether the final has already been played. I guess that must be/have been between Russia and Brazil.
In the J-League, Kashima Antlers got 3 points to keep their title hopes alive, but Nagoya also got three points, so Kashima weren't able to close the gap. I think Nagoya will probably clinch the title in the next or next but one match, because it doesn't look like they are going to fold under pressure.
Moving to another topic, you may know that the PUK campus festival was held yesterday and Saturday. I went there both days, and I had a good time, but I ate too much! I especially enjoyed the dance yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment