This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas

What are you all planning for Christmas? I'm glad this year because Christmas Day is on a Saturday, so I won't have to go to work on Christmas Day or Boxing Day (26th). In England, both of those days are public holidays, so I'm always a little disappointed when we have a faculty meeting on Christmas Day! We don't have anything terribly special planned, but we'll go to church on the evening of Christmas Eve, and then roast a chicken on Christmas Day. On that day, the grandparents will come round and we'll eat the chicken and a cake. They will stay overnight and we'll go somewhere for a walk or drive on Boxing Day.

I got an Apple TV recently, and I'm looking forward to trying it out over the holiday. According to the information I read, we can rent movies from the Apple TV, or stream videos, music, or photos from the Apple TV to our TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment