This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, December 13, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I like the Harry Potter series. I've read all the books, and seen all the movies. I've been looking forward to seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 for quite a long time, and I was worried that the subtitled version would disappear soon. Last week I at last got a chance to see it. I was surprised that there were only 5 people in the cinema!

Anyway, I thought the movie was great. It managed to maintain a dark mood throughout, even though the movie was quite long, and I thought the way they split the seventh volume of the series into two was appropriate, with Voldemort obtaining the Elder Wand at the end of the movie and setting up Part 2 for an exciting conclusion. Another interesting point was the relationship between Harry and Hermione. I also liked the animation sequence showing the origin of the Deathly Hallows. To tell you the truth, I had already forgotten what they were from when I read the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment